I train mindfulness in the workplace to both individuals and groups. Typically, a talk will last for two and a half hours (this includes guided mindfulness meditation techniques and practical exercises).
Mindfulness helps employees to:
- Decrease negative self-talk
- Enhance mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Alleviate the effects of stress
- Amplify focus and concentration
- Ease anxiety and depression
- Amplify emotional resilience
- Enhance emotional intelligence
- Develop a calm mind and therefore greater clarity
- Boost creativity and enthusiasm
- Amplify a sense of belongingness and minimise mental isolation
Mindfulness in the workplace helps to:
- Improve the general well-being of an organisation
- Improve creativity and support the generation of new ideas
- Develop emotional intelligence and equanimity in difficult or challenging circumstances
- Reduce staff turnover and associated costs
- Nourish employer/employee and client relationships
- Reduce health insurance premiums for the business
- Reduce stress, burnout, anxiety and depression
The incredible benefits of practising and applying mindfulness techniques in the workplace are being increasingly recognised by human resource professionals, as well as the medical profession as the stresses of competing in today’s global economy take their toll on the mental health and emotional well-being of many otherwise talented and enthusiastic individuals in the workplace.
Many organisations have integrated mindfulness and continue to do so: Google, Yahoo, General Mills, Intel, London Underground. Similarly, The Bank of England and Goldman Sachs have demonstrated open-mindedness with regard to mindfulness (pilots and encouraging employees to medtitate during wellness training programmes).
Book your mindfulness talk
For more information on mindfulness in the workplace, payment terms and conditions email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7415 386 912 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm BST time)