Christopher Dines provides a private one-to-one mindfulness session at The Loddon Mill Wellbeing Centre, 45A Bridge St, Loddon, Norwich NR14 6NA, Norfolk, England. The Loddon Mill is situated between Norwich and Lowestoft.
Christopher will sit down with you and guide a live mindfulness meditation and popular alternative mindful practices such as body scan, conscious breathing, deep breathing, alternate breathing and loving-kindness. Typically, this session lasts for one hour.
A private one-to-one mindfulness session greatly enhances emotional intelligence and equanimity under pressure and helps to display calmness, empathy and adaptability when communicating with others, whether it be co-workers, clients, the board of directors, friends and family of origin.
Mindfulness has helped clients to:
- Decrease negative self-talk
- Alleviate the effects of stress
- Ease anxiety and depression
- Amplify emotional resilience
- Enhance mental and emotional well-being
- Accompany the cornerstone for healing trauma and PTSD
- Flow into self-compassion and self-kindness
- Amplify a sense of belongingness and minimise mental isolation
- Develop an authentic sense of purpose
Skype sessions are also available
Typically this is a global service, which is provided via Skype. Naturally, this service comes with the utmost discretion. The one-to-one session can be tailored to meet your personal concerns, whilst providing a rejuvenating experience. A summary of the session will be sent as a PDF via email.
Book your mindfulness session
For more information on a private one-to-one mindfulness session, payment terms and conditions email: firstname.lastname@example.org